Group Clinical Supervision Sessions
Need clinical supervision hours? Join our ONLINE small group clinical supervision sessions!
The clinical supervisor will engage with supervisees and will help them to:
- Promote their professional growth
- Enhance their safe and effective use of self in the therapeutic relationship
- Discuss the direction of therapy
- Safeguard the well-being of the client
At the end of the sessions, supervisees will receive documentation attesting to the number of hours they attended.
Sessions will take place ONLINE via Zoom.
The last Wednesday of each month
10am – 12pm
- $55/hour + HST for rst block of 4 sessions = $497.20 total
(each session is 2 hours = 8 total hours)
- $50/hour + HST for subsequent sessions
(in blocks of 2 or more)
* You can start your block of 4 sessions any time.
Anu Lala, BSc, RCAT, RP
Anu Lala has been working as a Registered Art Therapist and Psychotherapist for the past 25 years and has been working in community health for 20 years. She has her own private practice, teaches at a graduate program for art therapy, supervises students, and develops and facilitates various workshops in Toronto.
Criteria for joining the supervision group
The purpose of the group is to support practitioners in developing knowledge and skills for independent practice. Group members will both contribute to and learn from the group environment.
Prospective participants must:
- Be registered or working towards registration with a regulatory body
- Understand and work within an anti-oppression and gender justice framework
- Demonstrate respectful professional attitude and acumen
Criteria for individual supervision
Candidates not eligible to join the group may consider individual supervision
- Contact email@example.com to receive an application form
- Return completed application form along with your resume
- Receive invitation to participate in short interview with supervisor
- Upon successful completion of the interview, receive instructions for payment of first block of sessions
- Receive, sign and return supervision contract
- Receive details for accessing supervision online
Choose from three options
- Group clinical supervision sessions – initial block of 4 sessions
- Group clinical supervision sessions – 1 additional session (same per session rate as initial block of sessions)
- Group clinical supervision sessions – additional block of sessions (minimum 2 sessions; lower rate than individual sessions)
“It was very exhilarating and I enjoyed the atmosphere of the small group.”
– Denise, participant